The goal of Cultour is to reveal Portuguese contemporary architecture. It is a company of architects directed towards everyone who is interested in Portuguese contemporary architecture’s culture: groups of individuals, architecture studios, companies, municipalities, investors, students, colleges and tour operators. Cultour organizes and monitors architecture tours in Portugal ensuring technical and scientific rigor.
To this end, we rely on the indispensable support of author/architect studios for the preparation of the architecture tours and the drawing up of the brochures regarding the architectural works visited.
The work of Cultour includes:
- Organizing customized as well as standard touring programs in Oporto, Lisbon and other portuguese cities;
- Tours conducted by architects in the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese;
- Drawing up of the touring programs in close interaction with the customer;
- Keeping in contact with the required entities in order to achieve the specific goals of the touring program;
- Drawing up of written and graphic support material to supply to the group (brochures);
- Organizing complementary touring programs when requested.
All the partners offer professional-level cultural touring programs and their tour guides are always architects, architecture historians, or architectural journalists.
Registration Number Turismo de Portugal RNAAT 560/2014
Cultour informs that, according to the Portuguese national law nº 144/2015 of September 8th, in the event of a dispute you may contact Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto. Address: Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto | Phone: +351 225 508 349 / +351 225 029 791 | E-mail: email@example.com |More informations at Portal do Consumidor: www.consumidor.pt